Things to Consider When Hiring a Local Roofer:
- Your roofer needs to have a valid contractor’s license as well as a current insurance certificate.
- Carefully weigh your options when it comes to price and value. What is most important to you?
- Good Communication – you want your roofer to answer the phone when you call with questions.
- Be a Professional – a clean job site during and after the roofing renovation is a must.
- Dependability – punctuality and sticking to schedule. You don’t need crews at your house for days on end.
- Accountability – will your roofer be there for you if something goes wrong? A roofer gone in the wind is no help.
- Experienced – sadly not every roofer has proof they know what they are doing. Learning on your roof is not what you want.